|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00hrs (Recommended)|
|WEAR||Hat, Sun-cream, Clothes/shoes to get wet|
Day 1: Transportation & Visit
- Our guide will meet at your hotel or airport, start highlight sightseeing Bagan, on the banks of the Ayerwaddy River is home to the largest area of Buddhist temples, pagodas, stupas and ruins in the world, many dating to the 11th and 12th century. The shape and construction of each building is highly significant in Buddhism with each component part taking on spiritual meaning.
- Vist Nyaung U local market how the people are selling to their goods.
- Visit Shwezigon Pagoda, prototype of later Myanmar stupa & of the famous pagoda of Myanmar.
- Kyansithar Umin, long dimly lit corridors decorated with frescoes.
- Htilominlo Temple, 150ft high temple with fine plaster carvings, glazed sandstone decorations in the base. Ananda Temple, one of the most beautiful temples in Bagan built by King Kyansitthar.
- Visit Thatbyinnyu Temple, tallest in Bagan. Myinkaba Gu Byauk Gyi Temple with mural paintings, then to Manuha Temple which houses four immense Buddha images, Myinkaba lacquerware village to see the manufacturing stages.
- Enjoy the sunset from the viewpoints.
• No restrictions on the dress as its about eating out, chill and having fun. Casual
• We recommend using a pair of sneaker to wander around as there will be climbing stairs and covering yourself from dirt.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Cancellation made:
o 7 days prior – No cancellation fee.
o 3 to 6 days prior – 50% of Tour Fees
o 2 days prior – 100%