|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00hrs (Recommended)|
|WEAR||Hat, Sun-cream, Clothes/shoes to get wet|
Day 1: Transportation & Visit
- Our guide will pick up at your hotel or airport. Start for trip to Salay located at 22 miles south of Bagan. The most interesting place to visit is Mann Paya, 20ft lacquerware Buddha image.
- Arrive Salay, visit Yokeson Kyaung a wooden monastery built in 1882, where visitors can see carvings displaying 19th century court life and scenes from stories of the Buddha’s past lives.
- Continue to Shinpinsarkyo pagoda where inner decorations are with glass and tiles. Visitors can also see an original 13th century wood Lawkanat guardian spirit.
- Proceed to Mt. Popa about 30 miles (50km) from Bagan. Popa Taung Kalut is 2417ft (737m) standing apart from higher forested mountain, looks like a tower. The mountain was shaped out of a volcano that may have erupted some 250000 years ago. The 25 minutes climb steep and stiff. It gets cooler as you get higher and views are fantastic.
- On the way visit jaggery (palm sugar) production huts.
- Return to Bagan.
• No restrictions on the dress as its about eating out, chill and having fun. Casual
• We recommend using a pair of sneaker to wander around as there will be climbing stairs and covering yourself from dirt.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Cancellation made:
o 7 days prior – No cancellation fee.
o 3 to 6 days prior – 50% of Tour Fees
o 2 days prior – 100%