|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00hrs (Recommended)|
|WEAR||Hat, Sun-cream, Clothes/shoes to get wet|
Day 1: Transportation & Visit
- Our guide will pick up at your hotel or airport.
Start for trip to Mt. Popa about 30 miles (50km) from Bagan. Popa Taung Kalut is 2417ft (737m) standing apart from higher forested mountain, looks like a tower. The mountain was shaped out of a volcano that may have erupted some 250000 years ago. The 25 minutes climb steep and stiff. It gets cooler as you get higher and views are fantastic.
- On the way visit jaggery (palm sugar) production huts. Then return back to Bagan
- Visit Dhamayangyi Temple, huge brick red temple built by King Narathu, Sulamani Temple a beautiful majestic structure built by King Narapati Sithu.
- Evening: enjoy sunset from one of the view point.
• No restrictions on the dress as its about eating out, chill and having fun. Casual
• We recommend using a pair of sneaker to wander around as there will be climbing stairs and covering yourself from dirt.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Cancellation made:
o 7 days prior – No cancellation fee.
o 3 to 6 days prior – 50% of Tour Fees
o 2 days prior – 100%