|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00hrs (Recommended)|
|WEAR||Hat, Sun-cream, Clothes/shoes to get wet|
Day 1: Transportation & Visit
- Our guide will meet and pick up at hotel or airport, then start highlight sightseeing in Yangon.
- Drive north east of Yangon for about 2 hours to the ancient capital of Bago (Pegu).
- On arrival in Bago, first visit the local market and then go to see Shwemawdaw Pagoda, which has a stupa inlaid with diamonds and is Bago’s golden landmark.
- Continue to Shwethalyaung Buddha, which dates from 994 and is revered throughout Myanmar as the most beautiful Reclining Buddha. Take a look at woodcarving, and then see Kalyani Sima Ordination Hall.
- Visit also Mahazedi Pagoda with its impressive bell-shaped stupa. Just outside Bago, visit Kyaikpun Pagoda with four 30-meter high Buddha figures seated back to back.
- Visit is included on the way back to Yangon at the British War Cemetery near Htauk Kyant.
- Drive back to Yangon and return to hotel.
• No restrictions on the dress as its about eating out, chill and having fun. Casual
• We recommend using a pair of sneaker to wander around as there will be climbing stairs and covering yourself from dirt.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Cancellation made:
o 7 days prior – No cancellation fee.
o 3 to 6 days prior – 50% of Tour Fees
o 2 days prior – 100%