|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00hrs (Recommended)|
|WEAR||Hat, Sun-cream, Clothes/shoes to get wet|
Day 1: Transportation & Visit
- Our guide will meet and pick up at hotel or airport, then start highlight sightseeing in Yangon.
- Driver to Pansoedan Jetty to take public ferry boat to Dala (other side of Yangon River). During the 10 minutes ferry ride there will be seagull around the ferry boat and you can feed them.
- Arrive at Dala and enjoy your sightseeing around with trishaw through local villages and plantations. Enjoy the scenery chance to see the real local rural life. Back to Dala Jetty and by ferry boat to Yangon.
- Afternoon, visit National Museum (Close on every Monday & Tuesday) and you can find several interesting exhibits, especially the 8m-high Sihasana Palin (Lion Throne), which belonged to King Thibaw Min, the last Burmese king. Walk on the busy streets.
- In the evening the pavement turns into a night-market with a variety of goods on display. It is the opportunity to see “the real Yangon”.
• No restrictions on the dress as its about eating out, chill and having fun. Casual
• We recommend using a pair of sneaker to wander around as there will be climbing stairs and covering yourself from dirt.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Cancellation made:
o 7 days prior – No cancellation fee.
o 3 to 6 days prior – 50% of Tour Fees
o 2 days prior – 100%