|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00hrs (Recommended)|
|WEAR||Hat, Sun-cream, Clothes/shoes to get wet|
Day 1: Transportation & Visit
- Our guide will meet and pick up you at your hotel or airport, then start highlight sightseeing in Yangon.
- Drive through the Colonial Style Buildings downtown, the Chinatown area and the Indian quarter. Enjoy your photo stop at Sule Pagoda and City Hall.
- Continue visit to Botathaung Pagoda close to the Yangon Wharves. There is a sort of mirrored maze inside the stupa, with glass showcases containing many of the ancient relics.
- Afternoon, visit Bogyoke Aung San Market (Scott Market) closed on Every Monday and gazette holidays.
- Evening visit Shwedagon Pagoda rises 326ft (99.3m) above its base. Erected more than 2500 years ago and enshrining eight hairs of Buddha placed in a treasure chamber deep under its base. It is the highest symbol of the people’s devotion to Buddha.
- Transfer to the hotel.
• No restrictions on the dress as its about eating out, chill and having fun. Casual
• We recommend using a pair of sneaker to wander around as there will be climbing stairs and covering yourself from dirt.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Cancellation made:
o 7 days prior – No cancellation fee.
o 3 to 6 days prior – 50% of Tour Fees
o 2 days prior – 100%