|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00hrs (Recommended)|
|WEAR||Hat, Sun-cream, Clothes/shoes to get wet|
Day 1: Transportation & Visit
- Our guide will meet and pick up at hotel or airport, then start highlight sightseeing in Yangon.
- Drive out of Yangon across the Yangon River by way of the Than Lyin Bridge, which was built by Chinese engineers. Syriam is a small settlement with a fascinating history. At various times a Hindu colony, Portuguese enclave and trading centre, Syriam was also at one time part of the Pegu Empire that held sway over the southern provinces of Myanmar. Indeed, Syriam was even the country’s main port until it was replaced by Yangon.
- Visit a local market in Than Lyin (Syriam) and continue to Kyauk Tan a charming place with bustling streets lined with foodstalls and restaurants. Take a short rowing boat trip to see Ye-Le Pagoda, situated on a tiny island in the middle of the river, and guarded by two colourful ogres. Return to Yangon at 1200 hours.
- Afternoon, visit Bogyoke Aung San Market (Scott Market) closed on Every Monday and gazette holidays.
- Chaukhtatgyi Reclining Buddha Image which is 230ft (70 m) long in the pose of rest, the head is lifted up by the right arm bent at the elbow.
- Return to the hotel.
• No restrictions on the dress as its about eating out, chill and having fun. Casual
• We recommend using a pair of sneaker to wander around as there will be climbing stairs and covering yourself from dirt.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Cancellation made:
o 7 days prior – No cancellation fee.
o 3 to 6 days prior – 50% of Tour Fees
o 2 days prior – 100%