|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||08:00hrs (Recommended)|
|WEAR||Hat, Sun-cream, Clothes/shoes to get wet|
Day 1: Transportation & Visit
- Our guide will meet and pick up you at your hotel or airport, then start highlight sightseeing in Yangon.
- Drive to Pansoden Jetty and take ferryboat across to the river to Dala. Once across, a one-hour drive by local taxi will take us to Twante. The road is extremely bumpy and you should be prepared for an uncomfortable yet very interesting ride, which provides a glimpse of life on and along the famous Twante Canal.
- After a visit to Shwesandaw Pagoda we can take a Trishaw to the Pottery area where a large part of the population in Twante is engaged in production pottery. Walking through the many workshops where locals are busy moulding pots, we will be able to observe this very traditional craft.
- Return to Yangon by local taxi and ferry.
- Arrive at Pansoden Jetty and back to hotel or airport.
• No restrictions on the dress as its about eating out, chill and having fun. Casual
• We recommend using a pair of sneaker to wander around as there will be climbing stairs and covering yourself from dirt.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Cancellation made:
o 7 days prior – No cancellation fee.
o 3 to 6 days prior – 50% of Tour Fees
o 2 days prior – 100%